Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!- PRAYER OF A SAINT


The Prayer of a Saint
I need you to save me from myself.
I do the things I hate doing and hate myself for it.
Your words I try to hide in my heart,
That I may constantly run from evil.
Yet, the more I try, the more I fail.

I’m a product of your compassion,
Yet I abuse your love and passion.
Countless times I pray to hold on,
But my flesh seems to have the better side of me.

My heart is pounding so fast, as I write,
Cos I don’t know if this is gonna be my last,
I really hope it isn’t anyway.

Why was I born this way?
Is this an eternal curse or a passing phase?
Can I overcome this cross or do I need a Joseph?

O my father, hear my cry and hearken to my desires
Take me to the place where I once was
That place where I was at peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.