Search This Blog

Monday 11 September 2017

#Fashion&Lifestyle 5 Fashion Mistakes Most Nigeria Ladies Make

LADIES WE NEED TO STOP DOING THIS Hmmm... I intend sharing a pictorial on how I did my Bantu Knots Out Last Weekend But thanks to my not so lovely sister I couldn't.. But I'd share soon probably on my next post ( discovered easy steps on how to do that Bantu knots out on my relaxed hair).. 

Today I will literally be begging you to please STOP wearing these(pictures below) Guys don't think its Sexy.. I mean there's TRENDS and then there's TRASH. stop looking like the Other "T" In an attempt to look trendy, a lot of women have followed the latest fashion Wrongly.. because an outfit looks good on a celebrity or your friend doesn’t mean it will look good on you..
I mean we all have different body shapes and one fashion mistake and all your effort is Trashy...

 Here are 5 Fashion Mistakes Most Nigeria ladies Makes Every Day 

1. LEGGINGS Worn Badly:  Arrrggh,, this is my number 1 because I see this everyday,, its fashion totally out of place.. Like I said before guys don't find this sexy at all... Make no mistake. Leggings are great,, I love them,, anyone of any body type can look great in them if worn well. Pictures of badly worn leggings
Best way to wear a Leggings
2. MATCHING LOGOS
Matching Logos is the next on my list of worst fashion mistakes,,, no woman should ever allow herself to make this mistake, its a Fashion Don't please.. why stop at just one brand when there’s Burberry and Gucci and Louis Vuitton, well, let’s just say that monogrammed pieces and signature fabrics could prove to be a pretty dangerous thing in wrong hands! Spice It Up Girl
That look when you are wearing all Louis Vuitton ( head to toe)

3. TOUCHING-UP DAY OLD MAKEUP:  Now this is disgusting. Yes, I’m being serious – a few rare specimens of our truly fabulous sex do believe makeup looks best when slept on with the only thing required to complete the next-day look being as simple as wiping off a few smudges, applying a fresh coat of mascara and slapping on a fresh coat of foundation. Oh my! Now, this is not cool! Nor particularly healthy, for that matter.. This is Bad.. Please stop it.

4. VISIBLE UNDERWEAR/PANTY LINES Hey!!! I can See your Underwear or Panty Lines,,, Wearing clothes with visible underwear or panty lines showing is fashion error women make. Visible bra straps or panty lines can look really tacky. You see a woman gorgeously dressed and then she walks away and you notice her panty lines. There are so may thongs and seamless undies in the market, why not go for them and avoid making this fashion mistake. Guys still don't think this is sexy.

5. SHOWING TOO MUCH Showing too much of anything doesn’t make you look sexy. Sometimes, less is more. When you see a lady showing too much flesh,, you can’t help but feel sorry for her. Sometimes, you wonder if she has no one at home to advise her. Showing too much is not a guarantee that you will get all the attention. Never show too much cleavage or too much skin. Always leave something to the imagination.

Have any question? Need any advice on what to wear for that special occasion? Send me a message khaimaandwadii@gmail.com Don't forget to follow me on IG @bekkah.amor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.