Search This Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

#BEWARE SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE


BEWARE! SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

Just yesterday I ran to the bank make a quick deposit that was around 3:45pm… After spending about 40 minutes in the bank, I was driving back home. Then someone waved me from a bike coming behind me. The face didn’t look familiar so I just waved back with a fake smile. Next thing, she started flagging me down to stop. I was curious.. like… Who could this person be? I stopped then used Auto-lock to lock my doors.

I wind down my glass to hear what she had to say… She started speaking Yoruba o! Saying different type of prayers and blessings; I told her that I don’t understand Yoruba (Even though I do); she then converted to English… Saying that God will bless and Prosper the works of my hands.. bla bla blaa… Then she said I should help her with some money, that God will bless me.

At this point all I wanted to do was leave that place, I just took #200 from my pocket and gave her; hoping that will be the end of the matter o! She collected it, and then started another story… “My brother, is not like I like what I am doing o! I just need like #3,ooo, to pay my school fees”. Kai! I was annoyed… a whole me…  na eim dis girl wan bobo! She know how many years I don stay Lagos???.

I just told her not to worry, that that is all I had on me. She was still insisting and begging, when I just told her… Thank you, but I need to go now. I just wind my glass back up and drove off.

I looked at my side mirror and discovered she and the bike man had turned back… my guess is they are looking for another person to scam.

Pls make we dey shine our eye for this period o! Cover yourself well well with Blood of Jesus; Avoid talking to strangers and be careful who you help.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.