Search This Blog

Thursday 20 November 2014

The RISE of SammyVoice... The YinBaba Master!!!

TPN (TrumpetPrNews) hooks up with Samuel Abogunrin popularly known as SAMMY VOICE; a fast rising Gospel musician.



Good day sir, how are you doing sir?


TPN: What’s your full name?  
SammyVoice: My full name is Samuel Abogunrin.

TPN: How did you come about the name Sammy Voice?
SammyVoice: Actually I had wanted to use SAMSONG as my stage name but as I was watching the TV one day I heard someone talking and he said his stage name was Samsung, so I went back to God in prayer and he dropped the name Sammy voice in my mind and I adopted the name since then.

TPN : Tell us a brief history of your family background.
SammyVoice: Am fortunate to be born into a God-fearing home; and this has really helped me stay focused in my music career

TPN: How did you start your music?
SammyVoice: I started` music in JSS 1 as a brigade boy playing the trumpet and I can also play the talking drum (gan gan) and also I’m a good vocalist, I became the brigade master while in secondary school and the NYSC music band leader In my service year, I later joined Dele Crown (the duke of gospel music) band.


TPN : When did you start your musical career?
SammyVoice: I started my Musical career in 2007, I was performing in churches and gospel oriented events.


TPN: What inspired you to go into music?
SammyVoice: God inspired me to go into music.

TPN: Did you ever join any choir in the church?
SammyVoice: Yes, I joined my church choir.

TPN: Your voice sounds sonorous, did you attend any vocal training school ?
SammyVoice: No, I have never attended any vocal training or coaching school; but as I am taking my music to a professional level, am going to engage in personal voice exercise to keep myself fit.

TPN: Which song was your first single?
SammyVoice: Hmmmm actually my first single is YIN BABA.

TPN: Are you in any relationship?

SammyVoice: Yes, I have a fiancée.

TPN: You said you are a graduate, what do u intend to do with your certificate?
SammyVoice: Well I have worked with Airtel, MTN and I am presently working with MUTUAL BENEFIT INSURANCE as a marketer.

TPN: What was your most embarrassing moment?
SammyVoice: Well as a human, things like that are expected to happen, let’s just thank God for his infinite mercy and grace.

TPN: Did your parents agree with you doing music?
SammyVoice: I come from a music oriented family but they never wanted me to take music as a profession at the initial stage but later on, they believed in my vision and support me when they can.

TPN: How have you been coping so far in the gospel music industry?
SammyVoice: It hasn’t been easy I must say but God has been helping us, we thank God.

TPN: If I may ask, how old are you?
SammyVoice: I am in my late twenties.

TPN: Do you write your songs and compose them?
SammyVoice: Yes, I write all of my songs and I compose them by myself too.
Please I will like to tell everybody to continue to support Gospel music, and please let’s all Endeavor to push the Good tidings of the Gospel.

ADVICE TO UPCOMING GOSPEL ARTISTS: Well I will like to congratulate them on their decision to do gospel music and I will also like to tell them that they should always add God to whatever they do and prayer is very important.

TO MY FANS: I will like to say thank you to my fans out there and that God will continue to bless you as you continue to support me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.