Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 August 2017

#Stories Tales Of A Luverboy (+18) Prt. 3

continued from last week...“Hello Miss Pretty Face, the pleasure is all mine. Your sweet smile, charm and warm persona is all I could think of on my way back.” I found myself sending the message instantly. I had so much to say in my head, but my hands could not type as fast as my brain could think. I adjusted myself on the bed and was eagerly waiting for a response. 5, 10, 15 ,mins gone, no response yet. I switched off my data, switched it back on, thinking maybe her reply was hanging due to bad network… still no message. I left my phone charging and quickly went
to take my bath. While in the Bathroom, different thoughts ran through my mind, was I too fast? Did I scare her off with my words? Was her battery low? My head was just banging! Immediately I came out of the bathroom, I heard a message tone on my phone, with speed and enthusiasm I dived to the bed, didn’t even know when my towel fell off! I checked the phone only to see “GET first 7 Days FREE!!! To subscribe , just watch Ushbebe in Grammer Palava http://twd.bz/Px0fxeRQ N50/Week” I was madddddd!!! What kind of stupid next work provider is this for Christ sake! They just don’t know when someone is not in a good mood.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Sandra is one of the nicest souls on earth… we’ve been friends since 100 level and fortunately for us, we were given the same course… Mass Communication. Although I Love her like the sister I never had, but at moments like this, she can be soooooo annoying!!! I started locking my phone because of her, but somehow somehow, she just finds a way to get my pin. The moment I saw peter’s response, I felt drained. Years ago, I would have been elated and felt special, but my experience with Osas has changed me completely. Just because I choose to talk to this guy at the wedding out of boredom, he is now feeling like am tripping abi? Really can’t explain it, but I felt bad; really bad. I began to regret why I even gave him my number. Am sure he wouldn’t have had the boldness to say such sweet nonsense to a girl he just met hours ago! Wait! Wait! What does he even take me for? A cheap girl who he can seduce with nice words?


I just turned off my phone and kept it under my pillow on the bed. In my school, it’s safer to go for night class without your main phone… otherwise, the original owners may just take it from you. Sandra could not believe my sudden change of mood. Cynthia… Courtesy demands that you excuse yourself from a chat, instead of just cutting off like that, what do you what him (peter) to think now? She queried me, as we set out to leave for Night class; well Madam Courtesy, isn’t it wrong to Open Someone’s Phone, and Send a Message without the owner of the Phone’s permission? Answer me!!! I yelled back, getting angrier at this point... to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.