Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 August 2017

#Stories Tales Of A Luverboy Episode1 (+18)

... She kept starring at me. I felt uncomfortable at first, maybe my Zipper was down, or I had a Stain in my White Shirt, I checked, I was on point. Stylishly, I left d Grooms train and strolled toward the exit of the reception hall.
While there gisting with some old school colleagues, I saw her walk past with a phone by her ears. To the public it seemed like she was answering a call, to me, I felt she came out coz of me.
I immediately discharged Tunde and Edwin and walked toward her direction.

Its Beautiful faces like yours that make men like me work harder toward marriage. I told her from behind.
Oooo no! Stop flattering me. She replied with an Angelic Smile.
I introduced myself and as a Sharp guy, Collected her Contact.
Wowww! Could this be it? Could She be the One? She was all I Could think about after the Wedding.
As I was about to Sleep? I got a Whatsapp Msg... Huh?
...................................................................................................................
If someone had told me that Osasenga would do what he did, I would never believe. My own sweetheart from Secondary Sch. He was the one that Disvirgined me as I just got admission into UNILAG. Now He is through with Service and me... Am no longer good enough abi? OK. No p.
So far so good, the wedding has been dry, the MC was just cracking jokes that wouldn't make a clown laugh. I needed something to make me forget Osas. As I looked across to the other side of the Hall, I Saw Him. His smile was just breath taking. He wasnt that tall, but definitely not short. There was just something about Him that caught my attention. While the Couples were dancing in, He was the Only Groomsman that wasn't really digging it. He just swung his body to the left and right with a swagg of a Big Boi! Wow! He was just something else. Immediately, I became Curious. I have to meet this guy.


Before I could think of what to do next, Mr. Mysterious had disappeared! Hmmm... This is getting more interesting; I told myself as I stood up from my seat walking toward the exit door. As I approached I saw him talking with some guys at the entrance. Going to meet him directly was a NO NO, I would look too cheap. I took out my phone, and as I walked pass them, I began talking to an invisible person on the phone. I had told myself that if He doesn't approach me then, I'd just remove his thoughts from my head... One thing I cannot stand is a Shy Guy who cannot express himself….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.