Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 August 2017

#Stories Tales of a Luverboy Prt 5 (+18)

Peter: Hello, good afternoon & Happy Sunday.
Cynthia: Hello Peter, how are you doing?
Peter: Feeling surprised Just got better as I heard your voice. Didn’t know you remember my name?
Cynthia: Haba! How can I forget the guy that helped me in killing the boredom of that quack mc at Chizoba’s (The Bride) wedding? (Chuckles)
Peter: Laughing I had warned Obinna (The Groom) not to use the guy o! That his Igbotic accent is stronger than GP Tank, but Obi will not listen, he said the guy was a professional from the east recommended by his wife’s parents.
Cynthia: Damn…well, guess there wont be a next time to get a professional Lagos Based MC
Peter: Hopefully not o!
Cynthia: Amen to that!
Peter: So, what are you plans for the evening?
Cynthia: Well, nothing much, except for constant torment from this daughter of eve called Sandra looking at me with her big okporlo eye (receives a playful shove from Sandra)
Peter: ahhahhaahhhahaa… Can I be your Angel and rescue you from her claws? Maybe we could go see a movie or hangout in KFC?
Cynthia: hmmm, Peter, I don’t really know about that, I don’t know you that much…
Peter: The more reason we should see… don’t you think?
Cynthia: well, yes… I guess
Peter: Ok, here is the deal, just join me to watch a movie; I’d ensure you get back to the hostel before 7pm. Pleaseeee?
Cynthia: Ok.
…………………………………………………………………………
Related imageThis is unbelievable!!! When I decided to take the wine before calling Cynthia, I needed to be tipsy so I can tell her how annoyed I felt with her. I had made up my mind to tell her my mind, afterwhich I’d just delete her number… instant. But then, this was way more than I expected. She sounded friendly, engaging and witty, just like when I first saw her at the Wedding.
I took out a Blue Jean, and a Red Polio Shirt, and just dropped it by the sofa, we had agreed to meet there by 4pm, so I had to get myself ready before my crazy guys (Tunde & Edwin) show up.
Before I could say ghen ghen… dem boiz have show!

Omo! See as everywhere neattttt! E be like say this guy dey expect babe o! Tunde said as he stood by the entrance trying to pull off his boots. For whereeee, this Pope cannot be expecting a woman jire. Maybe naaa House Fellowship e dey plan for. I’m sure dem don make am Home Care Leader. Edwind responded. There is Hope when you have only Tunde as your friend, but adding Edwind just makes the situation hopeless! Their combination is just disaster.
Una no go ever Change! Tunde… Your Case I understand, naaa near Zoo dem born you, and the true Identity of your papa, we no know, so, I understand when you dey think like this… but you Edwin, your parents are both well respected individuals in the church, having a Mother that is a Prophetess, and a Prophet for a father in Cherubim & Seraphim suppose make you dey think like human being… but naaa lie. You decide to become BLACK sheep for your family! Its not everytime that you must allow your thinking pattern be in alignment with your BLAAAAK skin colour naaaa. (I was soooooo happy as I stroke them erh).

Oga cool down jire, naaa our body you dey get power. You sabi comedy why you no go comed for Stand Up Nigeria abi naa AY Live. Wetin you cook jire? Tunde asked as he strolled towards the kitchen. Edwin was already seated tuning through the stations, as well as watching the highlights of the matches played already.

Guys, am sorry I wont be joining y’all for today’s match. Gatto be somewhere else by 4pm. Where uncle? Where you dey go where go warrant you to abandon your real guys? Edwin asked looking surprised. Well, remember that girl I was chatting with? The one at Obi’s Wedding? Yesss! Yessss! I remember the babe, I bin dey eye am sef before you go follow am dey talk; you naaa baaadddt guy o! u just dey use this your gentle-fine boy-pastor look dey take deceive girls abi? Tunde jumped in, after returning from the Kitchen.  So, which hotel are you meeting her? Edwin asked, wanting to know more. Omo make una leave me joor! I have a meeting abi naa date for 4pm, that’s all I can tell you guys for now. I told them as I prepared to leave the room. Anyhow sha… Just buy better come for us. Tunde shouted as I was closing the gate outside.
…………………………………………...................................................................................
Hipppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! CYNTHIA has finally seen somebori sheee likes! Cynthia has a boyfriend! Cynthia has a Boyfriend! Sandra just kept shouting, screaming & singing cross the room. Aunty sibi calm down naaa! Why u get pepper body like this? First HE IS NOT MY BOYFIREND. I am just being civil. I felt bad for ignoring his chat the other time, so, I just had to play nice. Cynthia, please stop deceiving yourself, you are like a sister to me… I KNOW YOU. This is your LOOK OF LOVE; you like the guy any other thing you say na scam.
Well, Sandra, everyone is entitled to their own Opinion… Na your own be that. Ok, Ive heard you Cynthia, now tell me… Are you going to go on a Date with Peter or Not?


Well… Well…     (to be continued next week)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.