Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 August 2017

#Stories Tales Of A Luverboy (+18) Prt. 2

continued from last week post....Blah bla bla... Beautiful was the next thing I heard behind me. Although I didn't hear all the person said, I just knew instinctively that it was my Mr. Mysterious Voice *Chai, I am calling 'My' already* issorit! I replied with the Classic Line... Stop flattering me.
We had a long chat outside, as though we had known for such a long time. After which He asked for my number. To be sure I wasn't pulling his legs, He dialed my number instanta.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Back in the hostel, Sandra was asking me about the Guy I took a picture with at the wedding. I told her that His name was Peter and that He is just a friend. I went to bathroom to freshen up, before preparing to go for night class. He has replied! He replied!!! Sandra shouted excited as she came back into the room. Who replied? Why are you so excited and by the way... What are you still doing with my phone? Thought you are through with the pictures? I asked all at once. Cool down Cynthia! I just helped you! I sent Peter a Message from your phone while you were bathing; and He just replied.
Whaaaaaattttt!!! You did whatttttt??? How? Why? When ??? I just didn't know what to think, say or do. 
.................................................................................................................................................................

I've met girls in my lifetime... Trust me girlssss!!! But I can't remember meeting a girl who contacted me FIRST. "Hello Mr. Groomsman, It was a Pleasure Meeting you today"... As I read each word from that message, I felt like King Solomon, with numerous women lying in my Chambers, one is massaging my back, the other my Legs, another my Arm, another feeding me with apples, another with a Drink serving me, another Singing sweet songs, another Dancing *Slow whine* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy you read this... What are your thoughts?

TRUMPET PR

TRUMPET PR
We are the Kings of Branding & Advertising

About Me

Airhunuoje Michael is a young Entrepreneur from Otuo, Owan East Edo State. A Graduate of Political Science & Public Administration from the University of Benin; he is also an Alumni of Daystar Leadership Academy, led by Pst. Sam Adeyemi. In 2008, he was a part of a team of young Nigerians that designed and submitted a Reality Show Program on ReBranding Nigeria to the then Minister Of Information Late. Dr. Dora Akunyilli . His experience working with Bunmi Davies as the Brand Manager at Afrotainment Production; Producers of Nigeria’s No1 Family Comedy Show “Stand Up Nigeria”, completely sets him apart as an ace in the field of Branding and Publicity.